For many people, renovating a basement is not a priority. But from a comfort point of view, this is one of the best renovation projects to consider, a dream project that brings out the full potential of this living space, adding to your comfort and the value of your home..
If you have an unfinished basement renovation, your makeover may be a major project, anywhere from drywalling to a full-fledged refurbishment, but it's a lot less expensive than an house expansion would be and may be just as incredible.
If you have a finished basement but it's outdated and you want to make it more inviting, you can transform it to your taste and needs:
- Basemet suite
- Walk-in closet
- Laundry room
- Home theater
- Storage room
- T-Bar, Drywall or Pop-Corn Ceiling
- Or, all of the above or others
Get basement renovation advice for free today
Why wait? Just fill out the form below to tell our Renovation Advisor about your plan. It's free and you're under no obligation, although we think you'll be so pleased with our service that you'll want to get started right away. Our estimate is advantageous:
- - Obtain an accurate quote related with the information provided;
- - Partnership with a local contractor;
- - Meet an experienced project manager/estimator;
- - Receive 100% transparency in every aspect of your construction;
- - Obtain a precise time frame and schedule date at your convenience;
- - Provide great services with high level of efficiency;
- - Guarantee you complete satisfaction with your new constructed space;
- - Contribut to improve your investment and quality of life.