Acrylic Stucco Finishes
We use Acrylic Stucco finish coat for new ICF building. The wedding 'ICF & Acrylic Stucco' is the 'Better Way to Build a Better Building'!.
Acrylic Stucco VS Traditional Stucco
Comparing acrylic stucco and traditional stucco is a good thing to talk.
Acrylic stucco can also be referred to as synthetic stucco, elastomeric stucco finish and a number of different terms, when you include manufacturer's special names for their particular synthetic stucco products but are all basically the same.
The acrylics are made from, you guessed it acrylic resins and/or polymers that are basically like a thin Elmers glue. It resembles paint, in a way, but a very high quality one, that has sand in it, to give the finish a little more definition.
Unlike traditional stucco, these are wet mixes that are white when they are unmixed, but can be pre-mixed by a manufacturer, if requested.
Classic stucco, hard coat stucco, cement stucco finish, hard coat finish and a few other ones refered to Stucco.
Traditional stucco is made from Portland Cement and Lime and looks and feels like it. It's main ingredients are cement, sand (white usually), lime and water. So the two only share sand as a common material used for both.
Get acrylic-stucco renovation advice for free today
Why wait? Just fill out the form below to tell our Renovation Advisor about your plan. It's free and you're under no obligation, although we think you'll be so pleased with our service that you'll want to get started right away. Our estimate is advantageous:
- - Obtain an accurate quote related with the information provided;
- - Partnership with a local contractor;
- - Meet an experienced project manager/estimator;
- - Receive 100% transparency in every aspect of your construction;
- - Obtain a precise time frame and schedule date at your convenience;
- - Provide great services with high level of efficiency;
- - Guarantee you complete satisfaction with your new constructed space;
- - Contribut to improve your investment and quality of life.